Management points of vane pumps in addition to the need to prevent dry and overload, anti-inhalation air and suction vacuum through the large, but also note: 1. The pump steering change, then its suction and discharge direction also changes the vane pump has a prescribed steering, not allowed to reverse. Because the rotor blade groove has a tilt, the blade has a chamfer, the bottom of the blade with the oil-drain cavity, the throttle groove on the oil tray and suction, the outlet is according to the established steering design.
The reversible vane pump must be specially designed.
2. Vane pump assembly with the oil plate and the stator positioning pin correct positioning, the blade, rotor, oil plate should not be installed reverse, the inner surface of the stator suction area is most prone to wear, if necessary, it can be reversed installation, so that the original suction area into the discharge zone and continue to use.
3. The working surface is clean and the oil should be filtered well when working.
4. The gap in the leaf groove of the blade is too general to increase the leakage, too small, the leaves can not be free stretching, can lead to work disorders.
5. Axial clearance of Vane pump has a great influence on ηv.
1) Small Pump -0.015~0.03mm
2) medium-sized pump -0.02~0.045mm 6. The temperature and viscosity of oil is generally not more than 55 ℃, the viscosity of the requirements between 17~37mm2/s.
The viscosity is too large to absorb oil difficult, the viscosity is too small leakage serious. As a pump product, vane pumps are more referred to as sliding vane pumps. As long as you are interested in Baidu search found that the vane pump almost all refer to the sliding vane pump.